Nearly half a billion people living in extreme poverty will rely on charity forever. Charity does not work when it creates dependency. So, we unleashed the power of opportunity for people to transform their own lives, to move beyond charity.
Our framework is revolutionary because it teaches donors to stop playing the hero in the story, and instead, invites those in need into a redemptive story.
Thousands of people, artisans, and community groups have been guided to pull themselves out of dire poverty using our opportunity framework.
Now, dozens of charities and foundations are doing likewise and turning to us for guidance to address community needs and improve the lives of people everywhere. Our beneficiaries speak a viral message that is spreading.
We know how to profoundly impact the way people live, right now.
- Anyone can help a borrower start or grow a business, go to school, access clean water or realize their potential. For some, it’s a matter of survival, for others it’s the fuel for a life-long ambition.
- You can help people around the world create opportunities for themselves, their families and their communities.
- You can use your skills and resources to support small and medium enterprises through mentoring and training; start businesses with local entrepreneurs, market goods from the developing world; and invest in a transformational project or business.
- Anyone can sponsor a child or help a borrower start or grow a business, go to school, access clean water or realize their potential. For some, it’s a matter of survival, for others, it’s the fuel for a life-long ambition.
- We share that value, that’s why we guided over 20,000 people in over 23 countries out of the ashes of poverty by unleashing the power of opportunity.
- We network with likeminded companies committed to building a better world. Our mutual support enables us all to further our goals.
- Bridges of Hope networks with likeminded donors, communities, ministries and social entrepreneurs to accomplish their mission.
- We believe connections shape the world and the people who make it. So, we connect, engage and empower people and organizations to fulfill their charitable visions locally and beyond.
We emphasize shared responsibility. It is a team effort working towards a common goal: the advancement of our mission to radically and dramatically drive systemic change in education, youth development, public health, economic development, and other levers of opportunity that address community needs and improve the lives of people everywhere.