Assistance Program for Vulnerable Orphans for Development.
The overall objective of this project is to create an enabling environment for orphans, refugee children and households in Kampala – Budaka Districts so that they can be self – dependent, contribute to the development of the area and be active participants in development effort of the nation.
1) To improve the quality of life of orphans and vulnerable children by providing for their education and vocational skill development
2) To strengthen women in the best agronomic practices capable of making them benefit from small and medium scale commercial agricultural development in the communities.
3) To increase access to credit by women and youth in the area.
4) To create awareness to the community about health care, hygiene and sanitation practices.
5) To increase palliative care for the HIV/AIDA affected and infected members of the communities.